lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

3rd term

Are these sentences correct? Find the mistakes.
Dan is read a book in his bedroom.       
My brother not going to school today
Are you using this computer?                 
Harry and Phil have a fight now.
Why do you crying?
Who is looking at Judy?
I am being 7 years old.
Theresa is making her bed every day.   
The boys are makeing a cake.
She dances with Tim at the moment.    

Complete the dialogues with can/can’t.
__________ I try those trousers, please?
No, sorry you__________. But you ________ help me with these ones.
_______my friend go out with you?
No, he _______! He’s very ugly!
They ______ do the homework now because they are studying.

Write sentences. 
John/hate/swim/in the sea 
I/love/play/rugby   
Simon and Anna/hate/go shopping 
My friend/hate/soap operas     
We/love/walk in the park     
You/like/sing   

Choose the correct answer.
a) John’s party is on……..                                                August               two o’clock            Friday
b)  The concert finishes at……                                       Saturday                  10.30                 winter
c) We usually go skiing ……… winter                                 in                             at                        on
d)  Does he always get up ……….  O’clock?                       in                             at                        on
e) There’s a good programme on TV at                         spring                    Sunday                6.15
f)   on ………………… we have fish for dinner.                  6.00                       spring                Friday

Write imperatives for these situations.
This food is horrible!    
I’m bored.
The dog’s hungry.
This movie scares me.
This t-shirt is expensive.
I don’t know very well the lesson.
This show is boring.
I have got headache.
I’m really cold.
Someone’s knocking at the door.
 
 

1 comentario:

  1. Santi,¿ puedo ir a la hora del recreo para que me corrijas y me expliques un ejercicio?contesta,gracias

    ResponderEliminar